Monday, March 5, 2007

pints of sorrow

I'm sorry I haven't posted here in a while. I've been in a bit of a funk. I was invited to accompany someone on a trip back to Oz - but I missed the plane! Possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit my homeland... and I was so close. I have to admit there was more than one tear wetting my fur as I watched that plane taxi away.

I was looking forward to that trip so much that the disappointment of missing it was quite crushing. It sent me spiraling downwards into a quagmire of depression. I've spent the past couple of weeks drowning my sorrows in pints - Jack and Jose, and Ben & Jerry have been my best friends.

But I think I'm finally coming out of the worst of it. I'll be posting more pictures here in the next day or two, I swear!

No comments: